Job Title: ESRI Application Developer II IT
Work Location: 400 South Tryon Street Charlotte North Carolina USA 28285
Duration: 10 + months
- ESRI Developer. Workers at this level manage work in application areas of specialization, with moderate supervision.
- They are knowledgeable of design concepts and procedures.
- They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve.
- Maintains and enhances existing ESRI applications.
- Troubleshoots and debugs applications, including user and system interface functionality. Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to define, design and deliver enhancements, new applications, and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
- Configures a design that satisfies business requirements and desired specifications. Implements modifications based on received direction.
- Programs on the ESRI platform, assists with testing and migrating code through test regions.
- Follows appropriate design, coding and source control standards. Participates in design and code walk-thru as a presenter.
- Work experience in of at least 1-4 years as an Application Developer or equivalent
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- One year coding/programming, trouble-shooting, problem-solving
- 1+ years ArcGIS Pro or ArcGIS Online
- Experience working with Web service configuration and map design SQL, Python, or FME
- Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with application of Enterprise Standards, and Process Adherence
Thanks and Regards ..
Talent Acquisition Specialist
442-237-4690 Ext 7182