Under broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software. Researches and analyzes program or systems problems and develops program documentation. Translates business requirements into development activities in secure and maintainable code.
In person interviews are required if person is within State of Georgia, web cam interviews can be arranged if person is out of the State of Georgia.
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications
- Develops and configures ArcGIS Portal and ArcGIS Portal Apps such as Survey 123 and Collector
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
- Maintains existing applications/services
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation
- Works closely with other developers and architects
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions
- Assists in the integration of Esri Roads and Highways and Agile Assets.
This position end date is set for the end of the June every year per government practice. But normally keep extending in one-year increments. Several successful consultants have continued working for several years with contract extensions.