Business / Function:
Senior Business Analyst/ Project Manager
Equiities & Securities Financing Technology solve some of the most interesting and complex challenges in the financial industry to help our global business and its customers succeed. Shipping code early and often using Agile and DevOps principles is critical for us to deliver business value, with continuous improvement and learning at the centre of everything we do.
We are motivated by challenging each other to push the boundaries of financial and technological innovation, in an open, inclusive, and diverse environment. We are looking for the brightest and best developers to take our capability forward.
The Derivatives Clearing Services (DCS) business is growing globally, and particularly in the North American market for ETD products and services. This role is to support that growth, and enable the strategic business delivery across our front to back technology platforms to support this growth.
Purpose of the Job:
As part of the Derivatives Clearing Services (DCS) delivery team, the purpose of the role is to drive the delivery of Clearing House (CCP) product launches, and functional releases for our strategic platforms for ETD clearing, in support of client business revenue development.
· Partner with regional and global business Strategy and Product Development leads to drive definition into the client offering and CCP client / house Operating Model
· Partner with front to back process owners to drive functional sponsorship and ensure these areas have plans in place to deliver the processes and services needed under the business plan to support the product and functionality releases
· Drive the front to back schedule to ensure functional delivery across technology/operations is aligned.
· Document, track and report on the front to back product launch or release plan on a weekly basis
· Drive the Operating Model design for each functional and product release to ensure all impacted parties fully understand their role in the process
· Prioritising the delivery of work across multiple work streams, business and support areas
· Ensuring the resultant front to back stakeholders are clear on what they need to deliver and when
· Driving consensus where there is ambiguity with industry regulations and CCP processes
· Driving change with cross functional Technology and Operations Team.
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS (Experience, skills, competencies etc)
· Strong Business Analysis skills
· Demonstrable project planning and management skills through delivery examples
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong focus towards teamwork.
· Willing and motivated to speak up in meetings where there may be ambiguity to drive clarity and success
· Strong ETD (Exchange Traded Derivatives – Listed Futures & Options) business and operational process experience across trade lifecycle.
· Demonstrable experience of developing process operating models
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS (Experience, skills, competencies etc)
· Experience of working with industry standard ETD Technology systems such as FIS Clearvision, ION R&N / XTP, etc
· Experience managing Technology/Operations deliveries
· Some experience of accounting an advantage