IMMEDIATE NEED for a ETL/DW Developer to join a well-established and fast-growing apparel company. The Developer ETL/DW will be responsible for supporting the data integration needs of Enterprise Data Warehouse and other integration solutions for a large and well. In this role, you will be responsible for designing robust and scalable data integration solutions based on
- Must be able to estimate the work and provide delivery timelines.
- Design and Build ETL / ELT solutions utilizing Data Analysis, Dimensional Modeling and ETL Design.
- ETL/ELT performance tuning and optimization in Oracle database environment.
- Interacting with Users and SMEs to understand reporting requirements and identify the data sources to fulfill reporting requirements.
- Develop source to target data mappings as part of ETL / ELT process.
- Building a reconciliation and exception processes to keep the data accurate for reporting and to keep checks and balances with source data.
- Ensure to deliver optimized ETL design to achieve acceptable performance and utilize the database and ETL resources effectively.
- Data analyst skills to determine root cause problems for data integrity and data quality issues identified through QA or by business report owners.
- Working with Reporting teams to facilitate delivering the reporting solutions.
- Maintenance and support nightly batch schedule.
- Support Oracle 11.x and 12.x using PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Packages
- Leverage best practices, disciplined approaches, and standards to solving technical problems.
- Perform ongoing monitoring, optimization, and refinement of reports and BI solutions.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years working in IT with experience in Financials, Sales and Marketing Data Warehouse projects.
- 3+ years of hands-on work experience using Informatica
- 3+ years of DW experience using Oracle EBS data source
- Strong experience working with the ETL tools (design and development).
- Must have hands-on expertise in PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Packages.
- Solid understanding of requirements for Data Quality, Metadata, Data Lineage, Operational Data Management and Operational Data Stores.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS, Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator highly preferred.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Data Warehousing (DWH) and ETL concepts, ETL loading strategy and plan, Data archiving, Data reconciliation, ETL Error Handling, Error logging mechanisms and proactive monitoring, standards and best practices
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.