Synchronisys'founders have a cumulative experience of over 3 decades in the IT industry, right from managing turnkey projects to delivering custom solutions. We also partner with some of the large consulting firms to provide contract resources to help deliver on their critical projects in a timely and cost effective manner. Our proven software development methodology includes a focus on key business drivers, an emphasis on analysis, and reusable design elements. Synchronisys domain knowledge, technical expertise and creative minds offer adaptive solutions that evolve with the changing requirements of global business.
We have multiple openings for Business Analysts across the US with major Fortune 500 Companies. These are primarily long term Consulting Engagements. Responsibilities:
- Perform acceptance testing of ongoing processes at time of program changes.
- Perform data processing activities for ongoing client services and assist with resolution of participant issues.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules to ensure timeliness of deliverables are met; notify project manager and/or client if timelines are in jeopardy.
- Understand expectations that were set with client and recognize when issues/events may affect delivery.
- Create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Take input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately apply comments/feedback.
- Share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Ensure proper documentation of standard procedures.
- College degree
- Domain experience in Finance, Banking, Insurance, Retail or Healthcare and/or benefit administration is a plus
- Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required
- Strong aptitude in both business and technology
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to deadlines
Highlights and benefits:
- We are a registered E verified company
- Annual salary between $ 50,000 - $140,000 with regular increments
- Free classroom skill enhancement program
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- On the job support from experienced professionals in the relative field
- Travel allowance
- Insurance- Medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Company paid Life Insurance
If you are interested in setting your career in the right direction Please send us your updated resume along with the following details at the earliest.
- Graduation Date:
- Interested Domain:
- Visa Status:
- Current Location:
- Contact No:
- E-mail Id:
- Skype ID:
- Expected Payrate (on W2):
Job Title : ETL/Informatica/SSIS/Data Analyst
Send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org