Sr, ETL IICS Developer / Data Modeling that describes how data is processed, stored, and utilized. Manage the data structures required to support the enterprise through the BI program. Provide the means of system integration by understanding the source and target data and build the data mapping. Determine architectural approaches for data environments and help ensure that the data needs of the enterprise are being met. Responsible for developing and maintaining a formal description of the data and data structures - this can include data definitions and data models. Build strategy and design for managing data history. This candidate must have the ability to develop in Informatica IICS, with Data Center experience.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
• Work with the SA’s DA’s and Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
• Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
• Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
• Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata.
• Develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models.
• Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments.
• Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts.
• Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
• Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness.
• Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
• Develop data models according to company standards.
• Review modifications to existing software to improve efficiency and performance.
• Examine new application design and recommend corrections if required.
Minimum Experience: 5 years of hands on Informatica Power center and IICS development
- Has to be using Informatica in the current project
- Intermediate level of SQL and Unix knowledge
- Looking for someone who can start working with minimal Guidance.
- The interview will be highly technical and focus on Informatica, SQL and UNIX questions
- On site interview will require candidate to demonstrate Informatica, SQL and UNIX skills
- Informatica needs to be primary skill
- Data Modeling experience is a must
• Informatica ETL Certifications a Plus
• Informatica Cloud Knowledge a Plus
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
• Complex Problem Solving — identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Programming — Writing computer programs for various purposes.
• Systems Analysis — Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
When submitting resume, please include LEGAL Name: Email: Best Cell: Location: Rate: Visa/Citizenship Status and Expiration Date: email@example.com