Position - ETL / Data Warehouse Tester
The tester supports quality assurance programs and processes in alignment with QA strategy. The tester is responsible for providing feedback on artifacts developed during requirements and analysis phase within client projects; authoring test cases; and performing test execution for both project and support related activities. The tester will be predominately performing manual testing in the first few months but will heavily participate in establishing our test automation approach and automation testing thereafter.
Position/Project Specific Requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software quality assurance
- 3+ years SQL utilizing complex queries and writing stored procedures
- 2+ years testing data/data transformation/data movement (ETL)
- Firm understanding of data architecture and ETL workflows
- 2+ years of using Informatica Powercenter/IDQ or other tools to automate ETL tests
- 1+ years of Agile methodology experience
- 2+ years of using Quality Center/ALM for test case management
- Informatica DVO Experience is highly desirable.
Position/Project Specific Preferences/Desires:
- Prefer ETL experience to be on most recent project
- Prefer Informatica IDQ experience to be on most recent project
- Prefer Agile methodology being utilized in the current/most recent project Prefer experience in the SAFe Agile approach
Essential Job Functions:
- Work within an Agile methodology
- Validate data from the data sources through each step of the extract and transformation process including final load in the data warehouse
- Develop and review test plans and test scripts
- Automate test efforts using Kroger ETL automation tools
- Conduct some manual or automated web service testing when needs arise
- Ensure accurate data and reporting, in terms of content and infrastructure by researching and identifying source of errors
- Understand the data model and ETL flow.
- Write SQL scripts to extract data from various databases and systems and compare against data warehouse
- Participate in SAFe Agile ceremonies (PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Scrum, Retrospectives, Showcases, etc).
- Coordinate test script reviews with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Adhere to requirement review, defect writing & test script writing guidelines
- Keep QA Lead/Coach and management informed of current state of quality
- Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis sessions
- Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development life cycle standards.
- Have obtained a bachelor s degree in Information Systems or have related and equivalent work experience
- Identify obstacles and roadblocks; and offer suggestions to work around obstacles
- Help drive and improve QA process within the team you are assigned
Please do share your updated resume in word format with the below requested details :
Full Name :
Date of Birth :
Contact # :
Email ID :
Legal Status :
Last 4 SSN :
Bill Rate :
Feel free to contact me for further details and information.