This Dallas headquartered client is hiring an Enterprise Data Cloud (Snowflake) Architect who can drive their Data Warehouse Cloud development , in a collaborative and progressive environment. This company fosters a culture of empowerment, intellectual curiosity, and big ideas, because that’s how your career advances.
100% Remote - From Anywhere in the United States
** This role is Full Time Direct Hire **
Here’s how you will impact the company:
· Lead technology innovation through robust delivery of world-class data platform.
· Lead the data architecture, design, and development of robust and scalable cloud data warehouse, data pipelines and business intelligence solutions.
· Collaborates with business, analysts, and SMEs to rapidly develop and refine data integration solutions using Snowflake-Azure Infosphere DataStage, SQL, Python, or other data integration technologies.
· Partner with the enterprise Analytics team, data scientists, and various functional SMEs to understand and drive the business requirements.
· Collaborate to deliver high quality large datasets to support machine learning, real-time business analysis and customer reporting needs.
· Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of internal and external data sources, and to establish standards for related technology and business processes.
· Works with business sponsors, SMES and application teams; to understand the business requirements; analyze and assess availability, quality, and lineage of source system data.
We Can Get You an Interview for This Position If You Have:
· 8+ years of data experience with a successful track record with data warehouse and data engineering architecture, designing highly scalable ELT/ETL batch and stream processes with error handling, data quality checks, re-startability, and monitoring, and architectural understanding of BI and reporting platforms.
· Have a hands-on development background, with at least 3 years’ experience of architecting and rendering Azure cloud solutions.
· Preferred candidate have recently architected large-scale cloud-based data solutions, performed data pipeline architectural assessments, examined architectural alternatives, and helped choose the best solution in collaboration with IT and other stakeholders
· Experience developing solutions on key data management and analytics platforms and tools, including Snowflake in Azure cloud. You must have expertise in many of the following: Azure Data bricks (Apache Spark), Azure Data Lake, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Stream Analytics, DBT, Microsoft Synapse, etc.
· Strong experience with SQL stored procedures, Python, shell scripting and semi-structured data types using JSON
· Clear understanding of Snowflake’s advanced concepts like virtual warehouses, query performance using micro partitions and pruning, zero copy clone, time travel, resource monitors, and security control methods including network, data, role based etc.
· Good understanding of various Data Models such as Dimensional Data Modeling, Extended Star Schema Modeling, Snowflake Modeling, Physical and Logical Data Modeling