TeamSoft's client is looking for an ETL Application Developer to develop user interfaces and/or complex integration of existing applications on their data management team. This is expected to be a 6+ month contract with a high probability of ongoing extensions. W2 or Independent contractors only.
- Design and develop assigned projects to meet business needs and requirements of the end-user. Includes thorough unit testing on projects prior to release.
- Debug and update existing applications by analyzing problems that are reported and implementing the best solution.
- Perform tests of programmed solutions to verify the functionality and performance to meet end-user requirements and specifications.
- Document and maintain logic and business rules used in an application to ensure consistency and clarity in programming logic.
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college/university in a related field
- 3+ years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in applying new technologies to existing applications and the development of new solutions with programming languages and technologies.
- Ability to understand basic insurance terminology applicable to personal lines and commercial lines of insurance.
- Ability to work overtime hours, including occasional overnight travel, as needed.
- ETL tools including SAP BODS
- MS Office including Word and Excel
- Cognos Analytics
- Property & Casualty Insurance familiarity
- Guidewire preferred
*SPONSORSHIP is not available for this position.
Apply today to learn more!