This company is a leading brand name software technology firm, providing millions of individuals with credit checks and other secure financial reports. This company is HQ'ed in Santa Ana, California.
This team is collaborating with ML teams, building their ETL pipelines and data lakes, as well as supporting different LOB's with data pipelines for new reporting and visualization solutions. This role involves using SQL, Pytho, and PySpark heavily.
This is a 5 month contract with an opportunity for extension, and remote candidate may be considered, however only local candidates will be eligible for extensions. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- SQL: reading and writing complex queries
- Python: PySpark
- AWS S3
- Excellent Communication
- 2-4 years' of production experience using SQL & Python for data pipelines
- Bachelors/Masters' in computer science or comparable
- Experience with DevOps is a nice to have
- Experience with Tableau/Alteryx/Power BI is a nice to have
- Hourly Rate: Up to $65/HR, DOE
- Contract Duration: 5 months
- Chance of extension for local candidates only
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit