Sr. ETL Datastage Developer - Direct Client
Rockville, MD, 20847
Duration: 6 Months Contract + Extension
Reach me at 410-505-4857.
- 7 years of DataStage experience
- Good experience working with DataStage solutions supporting large-scale data conversions/migrations/ consolidations
- Oracle 10g / 11g / 12c experience is a must
- Should have prior experience migrating very large datasets from legacy / non-legacy systems to On-line Transaction Processing (OLTP) systems
- Sound understanding of data reconciliation processes and methods for ensuring high quality converted data for a smooth transition from the legacy to the newly instituted system
- Good experience and demonstrated proficiency in various aspects of database programming by using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Sound knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and/or related technologies that encapsulate SQL, including Triggers, Procedures, Functions, and Packages
- Good facilitation skills
- Experience in query / ETL optimization, debugging, and exposure to performance tuning for improving the end-to-end timing / performance for data migrations
- Should be able to support high level and detailed presentations to the target audience
- Good record of accomplishment in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Good knowledge / experience with UNIX and shell scripting