This is Pranil from CitiusTech Healthcare and I am writing you regarding an excellent job opportunity that I have with one of our Direct client.
I found your resume during my search for qualified candidates on internet and would like to know if you would be interested to pursue this opportunity.
We are a Leading IT Healthcare Service provider. Our practice areas include-Health Information Systems, healthcare Software Engineering & Development, health cloud, Big Data, Mobile Health and many other technologies. Currently, CitiusTech’s proprietary platform BI CLINICAL is deployed across 3,800 locations and around 20,000 hospitals across the US.
We are also the Integration, Implementation and Healthcare Solution partners with many of the Fortune 500 Healthcare companies.
To know more about CitiusTech Healthcare, please visit us on https://www.citiustech.com.
Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt response on this.
Job Title: ETL Datastage Developer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Dallas, TX
- Lead design decisions, able to drive customer calls, analyze requirements, drive team to deliver, conduct status calls and discussions with customer
- Knowledge on NZ code writing, SQL, ETL job development
- Audit logging
- Worked on Framework/template
- Good Knowledge of Unix shell scripting.
- Sound SQL querying knowledge.
- Good Analytical skills in decoding/understanding client requirements.
- Should have knowledge working on the HealthEdge Payor Products.
- Prior health plan industry experience (HMO, PPO, POS, MAPD, Medicare, Medicaid, Dental etc.)
- Prior experience with health plan claims and benefits administration software.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience working in the health plan industry in areas such as claims processing, benefits configuration, member enrollment
- Knowledge of Payor products. Should have experience with requirements gathering, definition, and analysis of the system and workflows.
- Be a subject matter expert and trusted client adviser for the Healthcare domain (Payer especially)
- Work closely with stakeholders (i.e. business unit personnel, business experts, other staff, vendors, and contractors) to understand and document project business and system requirements and workflows.
- Facilitate customer requests while monitoring the timely delivery based on customer objectives
- Elicit detailed functional and system requirements.
- Work closely to support project members and various project teams.
- Work directly with users and customers to identify needs and resolve problems.
- Monitor and troubleshoot common daily tasks and events as well as changes.
- Reproduce, test, resolve and document software bugs, defects and problems.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with a high level of autonomy and independence.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to work well independently and be self-motivated.
ETL, Payer Provider Portal, Payer Workflows, Other technologies
HealthEdge Knowledge, Netezza