[Need Local Candidate]
Note: CPT-EAD/OPT-EAD Not allowed for this position.
Job Description –
· It’s a mid-level position, candidate should have at least 4-5 years of experience.
· Client is looking for someone on the tools and operational excellence team.
· This position will provide testing automation framework for IOS and android, then hand over to developers. That’s one aspect of the work.
· Candidate should be familiar with end to end automation testing and support including writing Tests.
· Candidate needs to be comfortable with that, providing integration into their CI/CD pipeline.
· Candidate should have experience in creating and releasing apps, IOS or android.
· Should have experience working with web platforms as well, though between fullstack, mobile and web, Jasmine would prefer fullstack and mobile experience.
· Mobile and backend experience, know how to use typescript and java script. Backend are in java, type and springboard.
Must have skills -
· Know CI/CD process and tools, AWS and terraform not necessary. This position is dealing more around the build & release and scheduling of jobs and is less concerned with AWS cloud.
· The position is not exactly DevOps, though there is some overlap.
· Client has no QA team; it falls on engineers to do their own testing.
· Candidate should be interested writing testing. If they don’t have it, it’s a skill they should easily pick up.
· This team provides integrations for any third-party tools to help with productivity of engineers. Basically, their job is to help make developer’s lives easy and their work more efficient.
· The team uses open source framework, a web application that provides a dashboard aggregate view, basically a health check for projects ongoing in three difference environments.
· Right now there are two members on the team, both offshore, and candidate will be working with them.