Harmonia (www.harmonia.com) is a rapidly growing, award-winning HUBZone-certified woman-owned company delivering cutting edge innovative technology solutions to federal agencies and commercial clients.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Harmonia is currently looking for smart and self-motivated ETL Developer Lead with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
This position will serve as the ETL developer & designer of data delivery systems.
The role is responsible for architecture and development of various ETL systems working with business analysts and report developers to achieve the reporting and business intelligence goals of the business.
This person will be involved in designing/implementing data processing pipelines, data cleansing, standardization, data profiling, and enrichment process with the goal of populating a company-wide data warehouse. Ideally, this candidate should have previous experience with Microsoft data warehousing practices. Including SQL Server Analytics and Integration Services and have a firm understanding of data warehousing layout. (metrics, dimensions, fact tables, etc.). Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, develop and support DW development including architecting table structure, architecting/building ETL process, documentation, and long-term preparedness
- Develop cross validation rules to ensure data accuracy
- Develop Audit, Balance, Control
- Develop data validation and reporting on data quality metrics
- Provide maintenance and production support to ETL processes developed by this position
- Document steps needed to migrate ETL/database objects between various environments including Development, UAT, Staging, and Production
- Provide regular project updates to management as needed
- Communicate issues, risks, and concerns proactively to management
- Document ETL process thoroughly to allow peers to assist with support as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Required - 4+ years of professional experience in ETL development and Microsoft SSIS, T-SQL
- Required 2+ Years of experience with VB.Net/C#, Visual studio and TFS is highly desirable
- Required - Comfortable reading and interpreting object oriented code E.G. C#/Java
- Experience with ASP.NET or MVC or SSAS will be a plus
- Proficient with SQL, Complex SQL Tuning, Stored Procedures, SQL Server Data Warehousing best practices etc.
- Proficient in ETL methodology in performing Data Profiling, Data Migration, Extraction and Transformation.
- Experience with designing data conversions from wide variety of source systems Preferable
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban) - Preferable
- Experience in the Kimball method of database design - Preferable
- Experience in relational and multi-dimensional databases as well as 2-tier and 3-tier architecture.
- Excellent analytical and program debugging skills.
- Self-sufficient and strong communication skills (must be able to work with external groups/departments as well as work independently)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Resumes should not exceed 3 pages.
We have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US for the past 5 years running and were selected to be on the Fed 100 this year. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
With offices across the country, Harmonia offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include paid gym membership, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) savings plan, and vacations and holidays.
Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.