TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com.
Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank
and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol \"TD\". To learn more, visit www.td.com
The Extraction Transformation Load Developer II analyzes, designs, and develops extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) processes that automate the movement of data between systems and data stores. The Extraction Transformation Load Developer II implements bulk ETL and real-time data integration solutions using enterprise data management tools, with particular emphasis on implementing best practices in the design, deployment and management of scalable, reusable and extensible integration components.
• Works collaboratively within a development team to provide ETL solutions that are of high quality and cost advantage and allow TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank to be the better bank in every market in which it competes
• Participates in the design of, and develops well-annotated, maintainable ETL processes according to specification and standards
• Performance tunes and troubleshoots ETL processes under development
• Assists in the design and develops XML or Mainframe (EBCDIC) processing routines of low to moderate complexity
• Participates in the development of moderate-scale data marts or changes to enterprise data warehouses
• Contributes to creation and maintenance of technical and business Meta data flows
• Understands and applies best practices for ETL development into standard warehouse models and dimensional data structures
• Creates documentation for ETL processes and reviews with other development resources for consistency
• Provides guidance and assists in resolving development issues
• Work is performed under minimal supervision
• May provide coaching to others
• Accountabilities are moderately complex and performed under management guidanceJob Requirements
• 4 year Degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of related experience
• 3-5 years of experience in data-base oriented development in an enterprise environment
• Strong skills in data structure analysis, and development of ETL processes, SQL, and scripting in support of data transformation and delivery
• Strong skills in development and performance optimization of SQL queries
• Strong understanding of design and development of relational data structures
• Strong scripting skills in both Windows and UNIX environments
• Experienced in designing and implementing ETL processes in enterprise environmentsInclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com
. Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.