ETL Developer Intermediate
Apex Systems is working with one of the largest nonprofit healthcare plans in the United States to hire multiple ETL Developers to join their team to support ongoing projects. Location
: Atlanta, GA Duration
: Contract Role Pay Rate:
Pay starting at $50/hour + based on level of experience ETL (Informatica) Developer -
As an ETL developer, you will be a member of technical team to build and support complex applications using Informatica. You will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing and supporting applications. The candidate will be working closely with ETL Leads/Managers. Responsibilities:
- Coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting and implementation of Informatica maps.
- Review and Analyze functional requirements, mapping documents, assist in problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Work with different application groups and deliver effective solutions. Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents.
- Develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing.
- Support System testing. Work with multiple teams and report to technical leads.
- Able to work in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Production support and maintenance of applications.
- Performance Tuning of Informatica Mappings, processes and load routines.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BachelorsDegree in Computer Science or related area of study.
- 7 + years of experience working with large-scale applications.
- 6 + years of experience with Informatica tool set with good working experience in Informatica 8.6.1.
- Must have sound experience using databases such as Oracle. Data Warehouse/ETL design and development methodologies knowledge and experience is required.
- Strong Unix and Shell Scripting experience is must.
- Broad-based cross-functional IT experience in application development and interface design is essential.
- Must be able to interpret the transformation rules and develop the software components to support the same.
- Excellent Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Must work well in a collaborative, team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Healthcare domain knowledge will be an added advantage.
Two (2) years of development experience with:
- Apache Active MQ
- Apache Maven
- Microsoft Azure
- Bluemix platform
- Genesys Voice User Interface
- Hibernate Framework
- IBM Business Process Manager (BPM)
- iOS apps
- Managed File Transfer/Axway
- Microsoft Dynamics xRM
If interested, please reach out to stallent@apexsystems to apply. Or callto apply!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or