Bridgewater, NJ Description:
Our client is currently seeking a ETL Developer in Basking Ridge, NJ
The ETL developer would be responsible for creating and maintaining datasets in the data warehouse for use by the BI team in reporting and analysis. This role involves understanding existing data structures, business logic and SQL, applying data modeling concepts, building ETL jobs in Informatica and SSIS, and writing new SQL queries to respond to rapidly changing business needs.
- ETL development in Informatica (primary responsibility) and SSIS (secondary)
- Build out the foundational approach for Informatica development framework
- Work with BI reporting resources to understand their data needs and develop datasets for them to use in dashboards
- Understand existing complex SQL queries and data structures and modify or create new where necessary to meet reporting needs
What we're looking for...
The ideal candidate would have significant experience in developing ETL flows in Informatica Powercenter, and deep knowledge on ETL best practices, data modeling and SQL. This role would entail both designing the overall ETL development framework and process as well as contributing to its buildout in Informatica. A strong understanding of SSIS is preferable, as some work would involve migration of existing SSIS packages to Informatica.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of ETL tools, including Informatica Powercenter and SSIS
- Proficiency in Teradata database, SQL and data modeling
- Proven work experience as an ETL developer.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Advanced degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- Informatica Powercenter certification
- Teradata certification
- SQL Server / SSIS certificationContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com