We're looking for Senior ETL Developer-Talend for a client (leading healthcare enabled service company). Please see the job details below:
Position: Senior ETL Developer-Talend
Location: Horsham, Pennsylvania
Job Length: Fulltime
Provides systems analysis, design, development, testing and support for moderately complex technical information system components.
- Designs and develops components and services according to specifications within a team environment.
- Prepares detailed system documentation including requirements, specifications, test plans and user manuals.
- Performs unit and system tests and, as needed, validation testing.
- Assists DBA with database design.
- Coordinates with Operations staff on deployment of applications.
- Works with business partners to analyze and address support requests including training.
- Provides support for existing systems and technologies, including second line application support during and after deployment.
- Ensures all activities are performed with quality and compliance.
- Design and implementation of ETL batches that meet the SLAs for the business' Business Intelligence reporting.
- Development of data collection, data staging, data movement, data quality and archiving strategies.
- Plan and conduct ETL Unit and development tests, monitoring results and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Design automation processes to control data access, transformation and movement and ensures source system data availability
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 3+ years').
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced in the use of the Talend ETL tool.
- Client focused approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multitask and pay close attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of basic relational database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server) and languages (PL/SQL, SQL)
- Strong logic, analysis, and problem solving skills
- A good understanding of the concepts and best practices of data warehouse ETL design.
- Have designed and developed ETL work packages on at least one data warehouse project.
- Ability to follow functional ETL specifications and challenge business logic and schema design where appropriate, as well as manage their time effectively
Princeton IT Services