Synechron on behalf of our direct client is looking hire an ETL Informatica Developer. This is a long term project, based at location Sterling, VA/Nashville, TN.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 6500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information * Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web Services and Business Intelligence.
* Strong Experience in Design, Development, Implementation, Administration, Troubleshooting and support of ETL process using Informatica.
* Extensive experience in designing, developing and Implementing Extraction, Transformation and Load techniques on multiple database platforms and operating system environments.
* Should have good expertise in MS SQL Server 2012/2008R2/2008/2005/2000, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
* DBA experience, managing, monitoring and troubleshooting SQL Server instances
* Involved in Design, Development and maintenance of database for Data warehouses projects. Designed the ETL process using Informatica tool.
* Worked as an Architect in Mapping designer and Transformation Developer.
* Developed all mapping, session and work flows according to the design need.
* Excellent experience in requirement gathering, Gap Analysis from both functional and technical perspectives
* Worked on Performance Tuning, Identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks on various levels like sources, targets, mapping.
* Tuned performance of Informatica sessions for large data files by increasing block size, data cache size, sequence buffer length and target based commit interval.
*Extensive experience in implementation of data cleanup procedure, transformations, scripts and execution of test plan for loading the data successfully into the target
* Excellent experience in Data quality management and Data quality check methodology.
* Excellent communication and Organizational Skills.
* Motivated to take independent responsibilities as well as to contribute to be a productive team member.
* Excellent analytical, programming, written and verbal communication skill to interact with individuals at all levels.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please mail me the word copy of your resume and a good time to connect at email@example.com
Piscataway, NJ, 08854