Send to email@example.com with copy of updated resume & best contact Information ASAP
Position: ETL Power Center Developer
Location: Auburn Hills MI
Duration: 6+ months
MOI: Phone & Skype
*****Back Ground Check is MANDATORY If the Consultant gets an offer *****
Note: 1. Need H1B/GC/USC/GC-EAD/H4-EAD and ID proof copy for submission (NO OPT’s).
- "Minimum of 7+ years overall IT experience: including 5+ years of Informatica ETL development and integration experience.
- Candidate must be experienced in Informatica Power Center.
- They will be developing workflows and mappings to move and/or manipulate files that move between systems.
- Must be able to handle simple or complex manipulations.
- Develop, test and migrate ETL which moves or manipulates files
- Strong Automotive OEM experience a plus so that concepts of what is being moved in the files and impact to systems is easily understood
- Experienced in waterfall development methodology
- Identify technical issues & coordinate the resolution of these issues with extended team members from project team
- Create process and data flow diagrams for data movement capture where necessary
- Collaborate/communicate with project team and project manager as required
- Support functional testing and performance testing
- Work with technical delivery lead on project activities
- Ensure assigned work is implemented within project schedules
Must Have Skills:
- Strong experience with Informatica Power Center 10.2
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Visio, Word, Excel, Access)
- Experience in both Unix platforms
- Be able to create or modify for job control and process flow
Thanks & Regards