Position Title: ETL Tester//Data Tester
Location: Long Island City, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
- Good experience in relational database with solid understanding of relational database technologies with development skills including SQL programming.
- Experience working with large data sets
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, data transformation, conceptual data modeling, and meta-data management
- Proven experience in ETL testing using SQL Server to validate ETL and troubleshoot data quality issues
- Sound Knowledge and experience inMetadata and Star schema/Snowflake schema. Analyse Source Systems, Staging area, Fact and Dimension tables in Target D/W.
- Work with the Data Management team to document the data landscape and identify data quality problems through data profiling including but not limited to column level profiling, cross table and cross platform profiling to identify gaps in parent child relationship of data and/or data inconsistencies, and business rule profiling to find data that does not conform to established business rules.
- Hands on Experience with MS SQL (2008 or higher) with ability to create complex queries
- Data analysis experience in large complex Databases.
- Proven analytical skills to translate business logic into test cases/scripts
- Experience in preparing Test Strategy, developing Test Plan, Detailed Test Cases, writing Test Scripts by decomposing Business Requirements, and developing Test Scenariosto support quality deliverables.
- Experience in working with Software Development team in resolving Defects,presenting the Defect Status reports, resolving requirement and design inconsistencies.
- Team player with excellent Organization and Interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and deliver on time.
- Knowledge/experience with Agile software methodology
- Ability to prioritize & plan the activity, dividing big projects into specific tasks
- Good communication skills in a diverse environment.
vamsi at atmecs dot com
3350 Scott Blvd Bldg 19,
Santa Clara, CA 95054