Position: Software Engineer
* Keys to the role:
1. Strong SQL\\database Experience
2. Strong Knowledge on ETL Integration technologies (SSIS or Informatica)
3. Knowledge on reporting tools (SSRS\ableau\\Crystal)4. Strong Agile experience a must
5. Strong Interpersonal skills
6. Experience with any AML\\Fraud platform (preferred)
Location: New York, NYPosition Summary:
This position is part of the Corporate Technology family supporting the Legal, Risk & Compliance portfolio. The Software Engineer will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of Compliance Applications. This includes the analysis, design, development, testing, installation, and initial maintenance of the solution and acting as interface with customers and other developers to determine the most efficient and cost-effective approach to meeting business requirements. The position will utilize a variety of hardware and software technologies and would include system integration, new code construction, modifications to existing modules, and package implementations. This position will apply disciplined software development methodology and utilize leading edge technologies to engineer and implement solutions for business problems. He/she will display technical and functional competence in data management standards and uphold COMPANY's commitment to COMPANY values.Responsibilities:
- Support the COMPANY Compliance team providing Technical Specialist skills relating to Legal, Risk and Compliance Applications.
- Be responsible for Legal and Compliance transaction monitoring platforms covering infrastructure and systems support
- Support and delivery of AML related projects including the phased rollout of the AML platform and implementation of application vendor patches and upgrades
- Interface with internal customers, vendors, business areas, as well as with the IT organization in production support processes.
- Manage the change requests process to ensure that all system changes have been requested through the proper methods and tracked and comply with all SDLC procedures
- Develop and support all ETL between the AML and source systems
- Develop and support all Microsoft SSRS, Tableau reports
- Manage the process to ensure that all incident tickets are logged and tracked and followed through to resolution.
- Communicate to users on system issues, maintenance and system status.
- Ensure that adequate documentation for approvals and decisions have been captured, logged and stored.
- Manage the process for advising and escalating on any prolonged or major issues identified, unplanned system outages, or delays in reports or alerts
- Stay informed on and communicate recommendations for new policies and procedures to maintain efficiencies in system management.
- Manage the process to develop and maintain appropriate support procedures and Service Level Agreements (SLA) that are compliant with all corporate guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate control methods for the business units to request changes.
- Manage the other ancillary and administrative processes required.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in implementation and support of Fiserv FCRM or similar AML\\Fraud platform preferred.
- Knowledge of ETL Integration tools including Microsoft SSIS or Informatica
- Experience building various in-bound and out-bound feeds
- Proven database experience with Oracle or MS SQL Server, strong SQL experience.
- Experience with MS Windows / NT and Linux/UNIX operating systems
- Strong development experience: Java, .Net, SQL, VBA, R, Python, XML, XSD or similar programming languages.
- Experience in developing and maintaining UNIX Scripts, API Development and job scheduling
- Strong Agile experience and the ability to work on a cross functional, self-organizing development team. SAFe experience is a plus
- Knowledge of database modelling and data warehousing principles is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge with common reporting tools e.g. Crystal, Microsoft SSRS, Tableau is preferred
- Knowledge of Excel is preferred
- Experience working in highly regulated environments
- Ability to transition business requirements into technical Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and co-ordinate with multiple Teams for project delivery with changing priorities
- BA or BS in Computer Science, MIS or related
- Min. 3-5 years of experience on similar position preferably within financial services along with AML domain knowledge