Job Title: ETL Tester (Big Data Testing, Python)
Type: Fulltime with Benefits
- Our team is actively seeking a motivated and talented test engineer who is passionate about testing software through automation
- You will work closely with product and engineering teams to understand features develop and automate test cases improve product quality and shorten release time from dev to production
- You Will Be Automating tests using internal and open-source tools infrastructure
- Reviewing user interfaces for conformity and functionality
- Working with software engineers to understand product architecture and features
- Create and maintain data scenarios to support test plans and test cases
- Analyzing test results being a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Document track bugs to closure and reports
- Project status to stake holders
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment to deliver high quality software.
- Working in team speeded in multiple time zones
- 5+ years of experience working in Big Data testing with Python
- Exceptionally Strong SQL skills must have for this position.
- Big Data testing experience is must for this position (using informatica/MapR/HDFS)
- Python scripting experience is must for this position (data compare automation, Panda Data Frame)
- Strong in ETL DB testing skills
- Strong requirement analysis skill
- Strong communication skill
- Good with Test management Tools
- Flexible with timings
- Strong QA methodology knowledge
- Experience working at multiple time zones with multiple team members at both onshore/offshore
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - ;/a>
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.