Please send me your resumes to email@example.com.
Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, and stability. Ensure testing is well defined, planned, and executed; and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live.
- (Self-Starter) Takes responsibility for the final outcome/results of a project, an assignment or a committed action. Does so with a “can do” attitude and a commitment to deliver as promised, regardless of the magnitude of the challenge. This includes the process followed to achieve the result. It is expected that over time the assignments one takes on have increasing impact on the organization and/or company and that the level of assistance needed to accomplish the same level of quality and timeliness will decrease.
- Communication: Conveys information and ideas using various mediums (face to face, phone, email, IM) with a premium on clarity, simplicity and conciseness. Such communication should be fact-based. Sensitive to communicating in a global environment, taking into account local expressions and communication with non-Native speakers of English.
- Customer Focus: Seeks to understand and proactively meet customer needs. Builds productive customer relationships by taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Innovation: Generates unique ideas (e.g. product) or approaches (e.g. process) to problems across a range of complexity and impact. Greater efficiency or a new opportunity will typically result.
- Planning and Organizing: Effectively manages ones time and resources with increasing efficiency. Does so with a progressively greater level of demonstrated technical proficiency.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrates initiative and a sense of urgency in confronting issues of increasing complexity, Demonstrates ability to assess technical merit, customer impact, functional and nonfunctional requirements when considering solutions, Demonstrates the ability to anticipate problems and takes appropriate steps to prevent issues from occurring.
- Relationship Building: Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate team-building in order to accomplish work.
Requirements and preferred skills highlighted below in JD:
Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, and stability.
Ensure testing is well defined, planned, and executed; and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in related field required.
- Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes.
- Healthcare, Medicaid, or Medicare experience.
- Payer (Payor) experience preferred.
- Experience with JIRA and/or Confluence preferred.
- Strong ETL Testing skills Required
- SQL Query and Script
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solutions.
- Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment.
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical, and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Business process understanding.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
- 5+ years Quality Assurance and/or systems / regression testing experience is required.
- Understanding and experience with platform and operating system / SQL DB architecture.
- Experience in working with Test Management and Defect Management Tools.
- Test automation experience or expertise in any scripting languages would be required.
- Developer in test experience
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Medicare Advantage Experience
- Experience related to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Regulations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Experience on ETL testing
- Knowledge on ETL tool and process
- Knowledge on basic Database objects and relational data model
- Experience on SQL query and script
- Testing experience with different file types
- ETL test validations and checks / Quality checks
- Test automation experience is huge plus
- Data profiling is plus
- Understanding of ETL requirements (source-to-target mappings)
- Experience on test data preparation/sampling
- Writing basic SQLs to check record counts, data truncation, invalid datatypes, NULLs and data integrity
- Basic test cases for a ETL process (for a ETL process that loads data from files to SQL database and vise versa)
- How ETL testing is different from functional testing
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Interface with diverse levels of internal and external personnel to develop and maintain effective rapport and to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Administer and adhere to Corporate and departmental policies, practices, and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Involved in the design of product and project requirements / user stories
- Experience working in a Agile development environment
- Identify test approaches, coverage, requirement gaps and risks and risk remediation
- Ensures quality measures are included in the initial project design.
- Writes detailed test strategies and plans, making full use of different test estimation techniques in assessing best balance of coverage and efficiency for a project or sprint
- Contributes directly to estimation efforts.
- Writes detailed test scripts to functionally and regression test the functionality of the proposed system and supported applications.
- Performs risk analysis on the various components of the system to determine how to derive testing regression most effectively.
- Ensures requirements traceability and identifies areas for improvement.
- Preparation and management of complex test environments and test data conditions.
- Focuses on solution oriented approach and identifies complete regression testing needs involving multiple parts of a product and system.
- Manages the validation test phase including executing scripts, logging and tracking problems found, and regression testing any changes made to the system.
- Able to design and manage automated test approach for tests and ensure that manual tests are automated using suitable tools and framework for the product.
- Reviews and approves and executes the Integration Test Plan and Procedures
- Validates the completion of Integrated Testing. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems and suggest functional solutions..
- Develops, executes and analyzes the output from scripts that capture application and platform quality metrics.
- Troubleshoots errors found in the test environment with minimal help from Development teams.
- Configures complex software solutions by following user guides and manuals instead of waiting to get helped by experts.
- Analyzes and logs defects functionally and technically before assigning them to Development teams
- Supports project managers and other stakeholders to complete projects/sprints within schedule, without compromising quality.
- Raises quality issues to right levels of management using established channels of escalation.
Thanks & Regards…
S a n j e e v C o d u r u