Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or related experience. Minimum of four years of experience related to the essential functions of the position. Any equivalent education and\or work experience may be substituted in order to meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
Experience with complex SQL Server PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, ETL framework and concepts, Datawarehousing concepts, Microsoft SSIS, SSRS, IBM Datastage, database programming, SQL performance tuning, data modeling, ETL job scheduling, Windows batch scripting, basic VB and Dot net programming skills, execution of datawarehousing projects.
Knowledge and Abilities:
· The entire software development lifecycle.
· Writes advanced SQL including some query tuning.
· Experience in the identification of data quality.
· Experience designing and building complete ETL/Microsoft SSIS/IBM Datastage processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing.
· Some Knowledge of C#/VB.NET a plus
· Utilize ad-hoc techniques to perform on-the-fly analysis of data.
· Proficient in how to deploy to and debug a production SSIS/IBM Datastage environment.
· Design, build and deploy effective IBM Datastage/SSIS packages.
· Implement stored procedures and effectively query a database.
· Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution.
· Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the ETL packages.
· Provide support and fix issues in the ETL packages.
· Author and execute unit test scripts.
· Established policies, procedures, practices of the Nebraska Department of Education.
· Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
· Have regular interaction with business team to understand the functional requirements and translate them into technical specification document and subsequently perform the coding of database and ETL artifacts.
· Create ETL packages/jobs as per the technical requirements.
· Troubleshoot SSIS packages and fix the code issues as needed.
· Analyze the required ETL packages for performance tuning and come up with solutions to improve the runtime.
· Prepare design specifications and functional documentations for assigned database projects.
· Analyze legacy and current systems and create technical documentation and source to target mapping document.
· Perform space management and capacity planning for database systems.
· Develop database tables and dictionaries.
· Troubleshoot database related issues in a timely fashion.
· Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
· Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
· Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact