At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Leading the execution of product design, validation, and certification of industrial grade embedded systems
- Evaluating system level requirements by brainstorming with Product Specialists, Product Managers, and other peers throughout the organization
- Developing cross platform development of C/C++ code while maintaining code quality through best practices and code quality automation
- Developing system architectures for multi-channel data acquisition and signal processing products
- Supporting sustaining activities across a broad product portfolio
- Supporting the creation and implementation of process-driven design decisions (CPO; NPI and NTI; Operations, Sales, and Service support)
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- 2+ years' experience with developing embedded C/C++ applications for Linux embedded operating systems.
- Experience with the Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC architecture, design workflow, Xilinx's SDK and Peta Linux tools.
- Hands-on experience with tools like Git, SVN.
- Proficient in using software/hardware debugging techniques.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.