At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Job Description:
- Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks. Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members.
- Shows ability to effectively delegate work.
- Demonstrates the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment.
- Understands whole product, its services and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or service.
- Helps in designing interfaces and information exchange between services.
- Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on one or more major services.
- Possesses advanced domain knowledge and shows great customer focus.
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
- Serves as SME and works closely with support and infrastructure services in troubleshooting customer and operational issues.
- Promotes availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency by proactively sharing impact of software design choices on system operations.
- Understands operating systems and networks and the tools used to diagnose problems and validate solutions. Participate in on call rotation.
- Expert in processes / methodologies and Skilled in build, release & deployment processes. Helps define his or her own role in the delivery of the product/service design. Articulates the need for scalability and understands the importance of improving quality through testing.
- Expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices. Expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language chosen. Drives non-functional design and implementation on one or more major
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) A minimum of 8 years of professional experience
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.