At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.As a Physicist, you will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Spending 50% of your time supporting Radiation Monitoring Custom Product Offerings and the balance of time between NPI and sustaining projects.
- Working as an integral member of a multidisciplinary NPI team
- Supporting testing and development of prototype systems and new algorithms and procedures, including the development of relevant documents
- Developing and demonstrate generalist capabilities in solving problems
- Working with a wide variety of colleagues with varying backgrounds across Reuter Stokes and Baker Hughes on research covering multiple physics areas in order to solve difficult problems
- Documenting work products in written form, e.g. technical notes, design specifications, journal publications
- Presenting work achievements to the team, and when appropriate to the scientific community at technical conference
- Have a BS in Physics, Engineering Physics, or equivalent work experience.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Have well developed problem-solving skills
- Be able to work independently
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.