At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of project through upfront client engagement. Deep technical expertise within a field. Has comprehensive knowledge of underlying principles, approaches, and methodology.As a Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensuring successful, end-to-end delivery of project through ongoing client engagement.
- Partnering with technical teams internal and external to the initiative, and coordination of all required activities and milestones.
- Involving in projects prioritization and initiation, responsible for definition of and compliance with project management methodologies.
- Performing regular tracking and reporting on progress, and accountable for initiative results verification.
- Appling existing technologies, approaches, methodologies in new combinations to design new products, systems, or processes.
- Monitoring internally and externally as a specialist in the discipline.
- Presenting projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks, and recommendations to senior business leaders (EB and SEB) within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
- Communicating solutions across the own function and with cross-functional partner organizations.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelors in any discipline from an accredited university or college.
- Have minimum 12 yrs of experience of which 3 yrs in Project/Program Management.
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills,
- Have establish project management skills
- Be able to lead programs / projects.
- Be able to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Be able to analyze and resolve problems.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.