The Editorial Manager/Analyst, Enterprise IT, supports content deliverables such as research programs, white papers, webinars, and industry speaking engagements for our contact center, technical support, and service management communities. Responsibilities revolve around creating written and multimedia content that meets the informational needs of specialist and generalist professionals in the customer service, contact center, technical support, and/or service management industries aligned with Informa Tech's HDI and ICMI brands.
Based on direct research and deliberate assessment of the industry and audience, you'll have considerable independence to produce content and authoritative guidance in response to trends and shifts in these industries. You'll be expected to experiment with new content formats and focus areas, track performance of such assets, and report on successes and opportunities for improvement. The Analyst is specifically responsible for:
- Underwritten content programs. Scoping and fulfilling content program requirements for complex and collaborative sponsored program engagements
- Thought leadership. Issuing regular commentary to provide industry insight into changes, risks, and opportunities?
- Data output. Preparing highly credible and consistent research for trend analysis and forecasting
- Written reports. Drafting detailed and insightful reports and white papers to provide audience with clear guidance on industry outlook, trends, operational and strategic landscape, and tech innovations, while connecting the dots with other insights and analysis??
- Presentations. Delivering conference presentations and facilitating live in-person and virtual program?s such as panels, Q&As, interviews and awards.
The Analyst is expected to assume the following key responsibilities, plus any other assigned duties as required:
- Thought leadership and content creation. Produce written and multimedia insights that articulate an authoritative, brand-aligned perspective; be opinionated and inquisitive, and look for opportunities to comment on industry developments
- ?Content programs and research. Consult with sales team and collaborate with program management team to execute sponsored content programs; draft abstracts/outlines, develop surveys, analyze data, and draft reports/assets.
- Webinars and virtual summits. Collaborate with sponsor representatives and program management team to home in on trending topics, draft abstracts, secure speakers, develop presentation content, and host live virtual events.
- ?Community engagement. Engage with the audience and industry thought leaders live and virtually, via events and community platforms; interview key players in the industry (individuals and companies) to highlight practical trends and collect opinions/insights into market developments; present sessions and host roundtables at live and virtual events?
- ?Industry insights and forecasts. Consult a range of sources to support and situate the brand perspective - the internet, trade journals, in-house research (including Omdia - Informa Tech's research arm), trade associations, public reports, press releases, customer interviews, etc.?; using primary and secondary research to contextualize industry developments and identify opportunities and risks?
- ?Sales and program support. Partner with the sales and program team to continually evolve sponsored content offerings
- Audience. The face of the brands to the industry, projecting authority and promoting the brands' reputation for thought leadership and industry intelligence
- Marketing team. Support content generation and initiatives to raise the individual's, brand's, and Informa Tech's profile; support any PR efforts related to sponsored programs and brand initiatives
- Sales team. Partners with account managers to scope sponsored content programs and target new prospects; Serves as brand/market/audience expert in such conversations
- Program management team. Maintain regular communication with program team to ensure milestones are met
- Wider Informa Tech team. Build a network of colleagues to connect the dots and collaborate ?
This is a remote, work from home position. You may be located anywhere within the US.
- ?Proven ability to collaborate towards a common goal in a dynamic, distributed environment of individual contributors; knows who, where, and when to seek support
- Ability to prioritize and delegate competing tasks effectively?
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and in multimedia formats
- Strong presentation skills, particularly in public-speaking scenarios
- Ability to think outside the box in approaching problems to find innovative solutions?
- Self-motivated, driven, and open to challenges and opportunities