Electrical Component Engineer- 6-12 month contract on going
Apex Systems, the Nation's 2nd largest Technical Staffing and Services Firm, has an opening for Electrical Component Engineer for a leading airfield lighting manufacturer in Columbus, Ohio for a 6-12 month contract plus extensions *If you are interested in this role, please email your resume and availability for a phone conversation to Alyssa Lowe, Professional Recruiter at
The electrical component engineer will facilitate product sustainability and manufacturing continuity by ensuring the availability of suitable components required to manufacture products. Key functions will include:
About Apex Systems:
- Review Bill of Material (BOMs) to identify risk (lifecycle, sole-source, long lead time, limited availability, etc.)
- Identify suitable alternate components when required.
- Qualify and approve alternate components through a combination of analysis and testing.
- Create and update documentation based on component selections.
- Apex offers a number of resources to our contractors including:
- Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Strong Support Network - A network of Recruiters, Support Services, and Contractor Care Representatives are here to help our contractors succeed. We have a job portal which has all of our job openings with our 1,200+ clients. We also have off-boarding/end of assignment resources to help you during the transition when you're wrapping up, including a Career Coaching Program and 15+ Career Readiness workshops for job seekers
- Awards - Apex is a proud recipient of the Best of Staffing awards for both Client Satisfaction and Contractor Satisfaction
This role will require on-site testing and validation, but may include local, remote work as appropriate. This role will be a 6-12 month renewable contract.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at