Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Electrical Design Engineer / Embedded Systems Engineer - Cleantech / Greentech
Louisville, Colorado (about a 20 minute drive from Boulder and 30 minute drive from Denver)
This company is making a positive impact on the environment while also building a highly lucrative business.
The company's product is in the realms of Robotics, AI, Industrial Automation, Cleantech/Greentech, and Sustainability.
The company's team and revenues are rapidly growing.
The company will pay competitive salary, plus equity which could be very lucrative.
- Doing both electrical and embedded engineering. This will be 50% hardware design (PCB design) and 50% firmware
- Bridging the gap between electrical and software systems in ways that enable the software team to make the most of them.
- Taking many different sensors, computers, and embedded systems and synthesizing them into a cohesive product. Expertise in choosing the appropriate protocols and interfaces to bring these systems together is essential.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with PCB design as well as firmware and programming in C.
- 3+ (ideally 5-7) years of experience as an Electrical Design Engineer.
- Passion for building products that are making a positive impact on the environment.
- Taken ownership over part of a system and delivered it from idea to shipped product.
- Expertise with at least one electrical PCB design suite (Altium, or CAD, etc.)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with battery/power systems is very nice to have
- Experience with sensors
- Experienc with embedded Linux
- Expeirenc with safety critical systems.
- Experience with vehicles or robotics
- Experience in startups.
- Experience in large companies.
- A great portfolio of past work that you can demonstrate.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: