Electrical Designer / Drafter (Mid-Sr level experience)
12 month + Contract, long term
Pay Range: $25.00-$35.00 Hour W2 DOE
Our client is looking to augment their team with mid-level electrical designer/drafters. You will be working under an engineering team lead, and also learning their processes and how they use their design software from other team-members. Gather drawings, sketches, product specifications. Create 2D Electrical Panel Layouts, wire routing plans and single line diagrams.
Will also help to continue and build out their component libraries in AutoCAD. They currently use 3 rd party library add-ons, and develop their own when creating new parts.
The environment is such that this person has to be self driven, receive daily task from the team lead, and turn in drawings every day. The design group creates about 200 drawings a month.
Will spend the first 3-4 months working onsite at their facilities and then they can migrate you to working remote after you have proven yourself.
- 3-5 years Electrical Design / Drafting experience
- 2D Electrical Design experience using AutoCAD
- Experience creating Electrical Panel Layouts, wire routing plans, and line diagrams
- Experience working with standards such as ANSI, ISO, ASME
Any 3D software experience with Siemens NX, Solidworks or other packages is a plus.
Background check and Drug Screen prior to start
Secondary Education trade school, or Associates Degree / college coursework
Familiar with 3D CAD models
- Coachable by the team lead and others on the team
- Can Do attitude
- Takes Initiative
- Able to work independently to get tasks/assignments completed daily
- Industrial facilities, can also be moderately noisy sometimes
- Work area is in offices within the facilities
- Occasionally work with and interact with the engineers within the facilities, not the customers.
- Surface parking lot onsite
- Within minutes of the I-15 freeway
- Dress Attire, Jeans and casual attire.
- Safety goggles and hard-hat if you go out anywhere near or within the production area
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com