ASRC Federal System Solutions was recently awarded a seven (7) year program supporting the FAA in Oklahoma City. This position will support the Communications Engineering Team by providing second level engineering support. Support embedded software on NAS systems and equipment as well as test bed facilities
- Provide engineering support through directives, modifications, handbooks, technical issuances and 24/7 field support
- Assist system specialists in identifying,troubleshooting and correcting problems; support restoration of sites after outages, issue hardware and software modifications and ensure NAS systems are supportable during their lifecyle
- Apply engineering principles to analyze and test electronic system performance and produces engineering prototypes, studies and technical documentation
- Support engineering activities required to maintain the NAS (National Airspace System) facilities and test bed facilities
- Create HDR/PTR documentation (hardware discrepancy report/program trouble report
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.