Entry Level with work permit are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Role: Electrical Engineer (13 Positions)
Duration: Full time
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Need: Bachelor s in Electrical Engineer- Fresh Graduate with Drivers License (must)
No previous experience is required
- Most of time candidate will be out in the field gathering required information from Overhead or Underground distribution.
- 75% Travel is required.
- Needs to travel to utility pole location and collect measurements and pole data.
- Inputs pole loading information in OCalc Pro software based on field information and provides possible resolution to structure.
- Completes design functions and calculations based on field information and redlines quality control / Engineering (i.e., cable pulling, voltage drop, flicker, utilizing station sheets, etc.).
- Prepares joint pole authorizations based on field information and redline from Planner.
- All aspects of Electrical Distribution design, Substation, road widenings, joint use, overhead to underground conversions, Heavy underground duct bank design. PLS pole/PLSCadd, and Transmission line work.
- Prepares scaled work order maps using computer aided design software (CAD) such as Autodesk Utility Design (AUD) and Design Manager (DM), AutoCAD Map3d.