Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Peoria, IL
1) Involved in the design, development and routing of electronic lines for Oshkosh vehicles
2) Able to design sheet metal components to house electrical components
3) Creo Model designs maintained in Windchill
1) Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
2) 1-3 years of experience in vehicle system design
3) Ability to interact with multiple engineering disciplines
4) Understanding of Requirements development
5) Understanding of vehicle systems
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management, and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades: