Senior Network Administrator
- Boston, MA Work Alongside the Best IT Professionals in the U.S.
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Network Administrator that will support the IT infrastructure of the company. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable on designing, implementing, upgrading and operating all enterprise infrastructure. A strong experience in Networks, Systems and Project Management is desired.
Key Skills (Required):
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field preferred (equivalent experience and certifications may be considered).
- Experience with centralized authentication such as Active Directory, NIS and LDAP
- Experience with network and system security administration, including OS security configuration and account management for Linux and Windows Server and Cisco Systems equipment
- Extensive experience as a Linux and/or Windows Administrator
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language and automation
Desired Skills (Not required):
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent certification
- DoD 8570 Level II Compliant Certification (i.e. Security+, CASP or CISSP).
- SharePoint, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) or Sophos Administration
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, send your resume to and be part of a friendly and dynamic team!