Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. W e are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services at Hill AFB is seeking an Electronic/Electrical Engineer to join a team of electrical engineers who analyze ground support system design release vs. maintenance instructions and investigate discrepancies/impacts to the system. The team will develop resolutions and deliver these to the customer. Northrop Grumman supports the Air Force's sustainment, development, production and deployment of hardware and system modifications for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Ground and Airborne Launch Control Systems, Launch Facilities and associated infrastructure.Lead Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will:
- Support team of electrical engineers working various components.
- Coordinate with technical specialists on reviews, analysis, simulations, etc.
- Coordinate project timelines/status, achievements, and challenges with customer.
- Support program manager tasks.
- Apply the principles of engineering to design components and systems using applicable standards and specifications
- Participate in research, planning, investigation and restoration of electrical systems
- Perform requirements analysis, develop source data for requirements, generate study requirements and prepare study reports
- Verify designs through simulation and laboratory to ensure they meet electrical, mechanical, electromagnetic and EMI/EMC requirements
- Maintain design documentation and follow configuration management requirements
- Have prior Project Management experience
- Investigate support equipment maintenance instructions vs. drawing requirements and analyze discrepancies
- Determine discrepancy impacts to the component/system and report findings to customer
- Develop/Coordinate a plan/inspections to resolve issues and create documentation updates including summary reports for customer
- Interface with AF customer
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Minimum2 years of relevant experience with Bachelors in Science or a Masters degree
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. able to obtain a Secret Security clearance
- Active Secret Security clearance or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience with ICBM Weapon System
- Experience with any of the following tools: OrCAD, MicroCap, Altium, ANSYS, HFSS, FEKO, CST, Satellite Tool Kit, Communications Tool Kit software, MATLAB, Verilog (VHDL), LabView, assembly, C/C++
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.