|Solidus is searching for Electrical Engineer with experience in hardware development and embedded systems. |
The successful candidate will join a team that provides assessments of novel technologies and systems concepts in solution of significant defense and intelligence needs and, where appropriate, rapidly develops prototype solutions to demonstrate concepts or provide a fieldable capability.
The position responsibilities include:
- Working as part of an interdisciplinary team developing novel air vehicles and / or RF systems
- Designing and overseeing the development and test of custom PCBs
- Embedded software and code development and test
- Data collection and analysis in Laboratory and field test environments. Occasional travel to field sites to support test events
- Us Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- MS plus 3 years minimum experience, or BS plus 5 years minimum experience
- C/C++ proficiency including programming microcontrollers, device drivers, and working with real time operating systems.
- Previous experience with PCB design including circuit design, developing schematics, and overseeing board layout.
- Prior experience working in a laboratory environment including running experiments and analyzing data.
- Candidate must be hands-on with a strong hardware background
- An active Secret security clearance
- A background in RF system development
- Matlab proficiency
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability appropriately to prioritize detailed work tasks based on high-level guidance of overall projects technical goals
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm