Electrical Engineer, #HiringMakersCome ENGINEER The World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 53,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world s most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more. We re hiring engineers across a variety of teams to bring new products and innovative solutions to life.
Put your talents to work designing tools that are as ergonomic as they are powerful. Dream up home appliances that are convenient and reliable. Help us lead the way in electrification by converting gas-powered outdoor tools into battery-packed solutions that are cleaner, quieter and better for all. All while experiencing the immense pride that comes from visiting a local home improvement store and being able to say, I helped make that. Who You Are
You re an innovator, a tinkerer, a DIYer, a maker, a creator You enjoy breaking things down and rebuilding. You understand high-volume production and fault-tolerant design within a fast-paced global manufacturing environment. You also have:
What You ll Receive
- A willingness to relocate within driving distance to one of our Engineering hubs in Towson, Maryland, or Huntersville, North Carolina, (if not already living here)
- The frequency you will be in the office will vary from team to team and where the product is in its development lifecycle.
- Minimum of a bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Analog hardware design, troubleshooting, DFMEA and hands-on failure analysis
- Power electronics and heat dissipation methods
- Circuit simulation
- PLC Programming
- Designing and building working prototypes
- Brushless motors controls
Experience the satisfaction that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. Our highly trained recruiters are ready to tell you even more about what you ll find here, including
- Ongoing learning and growth opportunities
- Supportive, flexible and inclusive work environment
- Competitive salary and a great benefits plan, including medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.