Description: Lockheed Martin Space Systems is seeking experienced professionals to be part of our team on the new Sage Program, a multi-contractor, geographically diverse team supporting the Government, and its customers, to solve their toughest challenges and accomplish their missions.
The Sage program delivers support to the Government through the monitoring and operating of production systems; building, delivering, and optimizing custom products; and community collaboration to share knowledge and advise how our products can aid the customer with their missions.
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of Electro-Optical Engineering (EO) for the Product Quality (PQ) group located in Northern Virginia. This position supports the Government and its customers by monitoring production systems and ensuring customers are receiving the most accurate, relevant products they need to accomplish their missions in a timely manner. Candidate must have relevant EO experience. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Provide subject matter expertise and in-depth knowledge of image science, remote sensing, production segments, processing techniques, and their associated data on Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures
- Analyze production data and metrics in the application of remote sensing technology to aid the Government and its community users
- Researches, analyzes, and complies technical data for Government products and system-level concepts in the operational environments to optimize effectiveness
- Prepare and present briefings, update internal tracking metrics, and analyze trending statistics
- Make recommendations for innovative methods to accomplish the Processing of customer data and the optimization of the greater Government missions
- Applies system engineering processes, methodologies, and tools to the design of system of systems, systems, and new product development
- Develop procedures for operational execution
- Coordinate with analysts from other disciplines
- An active TS/SCI/SSBI Security Clearance with CI polygraph is highly desired
- Knowledge of Advanced Geospatial Intelligence methodologies
- Experience with image science/phenomenology
- Experience with electro optical sensors
- Experience with techniques to mitigate anomalous EO signatures
The Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Demonstrated understanding of user needs and operational environments
- Demonstrated capability and success working in a customer environment with a multi-contractor, geographically
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to meet time critical needs/demands with close attention to detail
, Active Security Clearance
Understanding of collections platforms, sensors, communication methods and TCPED
Familiar with intelligence production research methods and tasks
Comfortable w/ systems other than windows
Demonstrated success in a team environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.