Support Specialist: EDI
$55,000 to $80,000
PangeaTwo’s goal is to ensure that each recruitment opportunity yields rewarding dividends for both candidates and clients. To survive in the employment world, we suggest you disengage your internal compass and allow us to lead you to unexplored opportunities in your career. Allowing our professional recruiters to be engaged in your career transition might actually be more beneficial and satisfying to you. PangeaTwo specializes in executive and support positions focused in Accounting, Administrative Support and Information Technology searches across the Southeast. Allow our recruiters the opportunity to speak with you about our current opportunities.
Our client in Birmingham, AL is searching for a candidate with an EDI and support background. If you are interested in a great opportunity with a growing organization, please apply today!
- Provide system support for EDI integrations and transactions to ensure the processes and flows are accurate and operating at the highest and most efficient level
- Develop and implement best practice strategies for continuous improvement the overall Procurement Services
- Utilize system expertise when providing guidance and troubleshooting system and user errors for the EDI System
- Provide system support for supplier setup, new client onboarding, and ERP questions
- Manage and deliver training programs or the user community
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of demonstrated EDI experience
- Exceptional organizational and communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- MS office suite experience
- Project Management experience
- Solution Finder and problem solver
- Go getter attitude and highly motivated
This position requires a US Citizenship or Green Card as the client is not able to provide sponsorship.
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.