The Email Developer will be hand-coding HTML emails for a major financial client. You will be building responsive HTML email templates by hand based on layer comps in a PSD. You, as the Email Developer will understand how to use fluid layouts, where to put breakpoints, and when to use progressive enhancement. The Email Developer is an expert at testing the rendering of email code across 70+ desktop, mobile, and web-mail clients to make sure it looks and works great too. You will be responsible for landing pages and front-end websites as well, and you will take part in code reviews and adhere to our established coding guidelines.
If you're an Email Developer looking for your next exciting role, send your resume and HTML email samples to firstname.lastname@example.org!
1) 3+ years of detail oriented experience hand-coding HTML emails
2) Ability to work equally well with legacy table-based HTML emails and modern standards-based HTML5 websites
3) Previous experience with AMPscript and relational data extensions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred
4) Advanced knowledge of responsive coding practices and testing
5) Comfort working with version control systems like Subversion and Git
7) High standards of excellence and the patience to QA every detail
8) Previous experience with a digital agency is preferred
Department: Web Developer