We have opening with our direct client for Email Marketing Campaign Operations Manager/Analyst in Pleasanton, CA
Please go through the requirement and send me your updated resume asap
The Marketing Campaign Operations Manager/Analyst must have demonstrated skills with site email marketing operations.
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 6+ months (possibility of extension)
- Core Responsibilities Scale our marketing efforts operating best-in-class tools to enhance our product offering to our end users (Email, Social Display, Push, SMS, CMS, Digital Asset Management, and more)
- Collaborate with teams to operationalize, build and run marketing programs, including but not limited to creating marketing templates and coordinating landing pages
- Streamline email campaign production by developing reusable templates, managing planning and production process, and training colleagues to use them
- Strong project management skills and ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Consultative approach to supporting, educating, and advising channel and marketing managers
- Builds simple to advanced/complex email campaigns. Includes campaign set-up, html coding, quality assurance, testing and delivery, based on requirements. Conducts QA Peer Reviews.
- Expert in SQL to build Distribution lists
- Lead, drive and setup new data feeds, scripts, and API by working with vendor and other internal teams.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve HTML assets and revise code where necessary to integrate with internal tools/platform and ensure proper rendering across major email clients as well as browsers
- Design/code responsive email templates.
- Work collaboratively with email campaign team lead as well as cross-functional teams to scope, design, and implement technical solutions for dynamic email campaigns, custom scripting, data feed, email platform migration, and/or API integration.
- Resolves rendering issues and ensures consistent rendering across email clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that occurred at any time during the campaign building, launching or post-launching process.
- Hands-on editing of graphics and HTML for emails and landing pages
Personal Characteristics Strategic thinker with a customer centric focus.
- Strong communicator with influencing and persuasion skills.
- Strong influencer, collaborator and relationship builder.
- Data and solutions driven.
- Innovative thinker and problem solver.
- Technology savvy.
Experience & Expertise Bachelor degree required
- 2-3 years experience creating and executing email campaigns using an email marketing software (Adobe Campaign Standard and Adobe Experience Manager a plus)
- Proficiency with an emailing analysis tools (Litmus experience a plus)
- Understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, specifically Excel
- A/B or multivariate tests and campaign versioning
- Dynamic and/or personalized module insertions
- Email QA for content and rendering across email clients and mobile devices
- Handle change requests quickly and efficiently
- Schedule deployment and complete post-deployment checks
- Develop new data-driven campaigns, and personalization initiatives leveraging Adobe Campaign Standard and Abode Experience Manager
- Pull and help define complex segments queries via SQL
- Partner and collaborate with other members of the production/operations team to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies
- General understanding of CAN-SPAM and email best practices
- Minimum 2 years in email HTML coding or web page development.
- Minimum 2 years of working knowledge of Dreamweaver and some Photoshop.
- Understanding and knowledge of responsive, fluid, and mobile first email coding.
- Understanding of QA process and how to QA other’s work
- Taking ownership of programs and working with business stakeholders
- Solid understanding of email delivery and deliverability issues.
Thanks and Best regards,