Email Operations Specialist (Tier 2)
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
As a member of our diverse team, you'll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government's critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Email Operations specialist with experience supporting Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Outlook and Office 365 Cloud technologies to join our team in Washington, DC to begin an exciting career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will support email operations for a Microsoft Office 365 environment. You will work to resolve service tickets related to Microsoft Office to include Outlook escalated by the Tier 1 helpdesk. You will provide support and resolution of end user client issues, incidents and problems related to the Messaging and Collaboration environment. The core business hours of this operation are Monday through Friday 6am-9pm ET and shift work will be required. The position is located in Washington DC at a client location.
Technical background and skills:
* Must have at least 6+ years of experience with Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration services including Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Technologies, Exchange, Microsoft Office predominately Microsoft Outlook, PST files, and other email client services
* Familiar with mail hygiene services such as anti-spam, anti-virus, quarantine, etc.
* Familiar with trouble ticketing systems such as ServiceNow
* Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Ability to work in a collaborative environment
* Requires exceptional oral and written communication skills
* Capacity to gain a thorough knowledge of the relevant specialty area
* Willing to continuously update personal IT skills and knowledge
* Some after-hours/weekend support will be required
* Federal Government experience preferred
* Office 365 certifications a plus
* US Citizenship required
* Ability to pass Government agency background check required
* Bachelors degree and 8 years applicable experience or equivalent required
Daily Tasks include but are not limited to:
* Engaging with Tier 1 helpdesk and the client to resolve incidents and problems related to Microsoft Office 365
* Answer email and phone inquiries for escalated issues
* Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues related to Office 365 and Outlook client
* Provide excellent customer service
* Interface and provide input to customer issues and problem resolution in ServiceNow
* Escalate trouble tickets in adherence to standard operating procedures to include documenting customer contact and resolution
* Support System Administrators and Engineers on higher level support issues and projects
* Work in adherence to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
* Support the DR and business continuity plans as defined
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.