Hi Job Seekers,
Hope you are doing great!!
Currently, we have a job opening of Embedded Android Engineer at SFO CA with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your updated resume or please call me at 9088540421 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Embedded Android Engineer to be based in our San Francisco office.
In this role you will be an integral part of a stellar engineering team responsible for building Customer’s smart access control products.
You will work within a highly cross-functional feature team and collaborate closely with mobile, backend and hardware engineers.
You will be focussed on firmware development for Customer devices, including board bring up, writing low level device drivers and delivering high quality, robust product firmware.
- Participate in design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of high quality firmware.
- Deliver resilient and robust designs - Lead and participate in technical discussions across engineering and product teams.
- Work with the electrical team for hardware bring up and verification of new designs.
- Work closely with the software and mobile teams for definition and implementation of wireframes used by devices for wireless communications.
- Write low level peripheral drivers needed for board and application bring up.
- Perform power consumption analysis and optimize firmware for low power battery operation.
- BS or above in EE/CS.
- 5+ years of experience in software development on Embedded Android AOSP /Embedded Linux based systems.
- Experience in Linux kernel, device tree, Android/Linux device driver and HAL layers as well as Android Framework layers.
- Knowledgeable in C/C++, Linux, RTOS’s and Object Oriented Design/Architecture
- Knowledge of mobile device emerging technologies including Smartphone LTE architectures, wireless IoT- BLE/Internet connected devices, camera/video, and touch screen displays.
- Experience working with device drivers for serial communication protocols such as SPI/I2C/RS-232/USB etc.
- Ability to work well independently and in close collaboration with a remote team.
- Ability to travel and work in 1-2 week increments periodically in the NYC office as needed.
- Knowledge and experience working with Security, Cryptography a huge plus.
- Deep knowledge of electrical concepts and comfortable reading hardware schematics and debugging hardware at a board level.
- Familiarity/Experience working with network stacks and protocols TCP/IP, UDP, MQTT etc
- Prior experience with AWS, REST API’s and Android App development is a plus
- Familiarity or experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and practices.
Saurabh Mishra | VBeyond Corporation
Direct Number 908-854-0421
Note: VBeyond is fully committed to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity.