Job Title: Sr. C++ Developer
Location: Dallas, TX (Onsite only – no remote option)
Duration: 12+ Months
- You have 5+ years of related work experience with embedded systems, particularly running
- You have strong C, modern C++ skills. (at least C++11, C++17 or C++20 preferred)
- You have ability to write clean, modular, and tested code.
- You are familiar with low-level operating system concepts, such as IPC mechanisms, shared memory, and HALs.
- You are familiar with mid-level application stack development.
- You are a fast learner to get new design and technology concepts.
- You have one of preferred knowledge as in below:
video player developments(hls/dash)/audio-video codecs (H264, H265, AEC, DTS, Dolby Digital), audio-video pipeline, TS, MP4, fMP4 containers, drm (Widevine, PlayReady and FairPlay), dynamic ad insertion.
- Device-driver/kernel-modules/u-boot/board-bring up/filesystem/memory management/se-linux, toolchain/makefile/cmake/build environment set-ups, dockers containerization, snapcraft.
- Browser development (chromium, CMA, CDM, MSE, EME, webkit, mojo, chromium extensions, blink, WebRTC), web-conference app development.
- OpenGL/openGL ES applications, windowing systems, directFB, OSD, GPU/GE drivers, Graphics pipeline.
- Bluetooth stack (blueZ, blueDroid), network and communication protocols(TCP/IP, UPD, WiFi drivers, Ethernet), Socket programming.
- You have a minimum education level of a High School Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Communication Technology domain. (at least Bachelor’s Degree preferred.)
- You are a hard-working team player, with a “no task is too small” attitude.
- You are a creative problem-solver who digs into root causes analytically, instead of relying on intuition.
Srinath Resource Development Manager D: PExtn: 7250 E: