We are looking some Embedded C Developers with AUTOSAR in Detroit, MI location with one our client. If you are interested then please share me a copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 770-573-7864.
Position: Embedded C Developers with AUTOSAR
Location: Detroit, MI
- C Programming
- RTOS (Real time Operating System)
- Device Drivers / OS BSP
- Communication protocols such as CAN,LIN
- Board Bring Up
As a member of the Software Delivery Team, the Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for developing embedded software throughout the entire product development life-cycle for Instrument Clusters.
- Experience with automotive embedded software development, including agile development processes, continuous integration environments.
- Develop embedded software for application software components for vehicle features for Instrument Clusters based on proprietary and AUTOSAR architectures.
- Review and analyze system requirements and develop SRS.
- Develop Detailed Designs in Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect.
- Adhere to coding standards such as MISRA standards and practice.
- Create, document and execute unit test procedures.
- Create and Execute unit/component/functional tests.
- Understand Datasheets and prior experience in Board bring-up activities.
- Experience in power mode management and Start-up/Shut-down sequences.
- Experience in integrating Vector SIP, MCAL and Bootloaders.
- Experience in configuring the BSW, RTE modules using Davinci ConfiguratorPro.
- Experience in configuring the SWC using Davinci Developer.
- Experience with developing Complex Device Drivers(CDD).
- Knowledge of modern automotive hardware and software architectures.
- Experience in working in highly distributed teams and with multiple suppliers.
- Strong skills in system analysis and debugging.
- Analyze, resolve and track defects to closure.
DEGREE PREFERRED: Bachelor s or Master s Degree either in CS, EE, EC Engineering.
- 5-10 years of experience in embedded electronics SW development.
- Experience with C, C++ programming in 8, 16, and 32-bit embedded environments.
- Hands on debugging embedded systems using Debuggers (Lauterbach Trace32).
- Experience with in AUTOSAR development methodology, architecture and work flow.
- Experience with AUTOSAR tools Davinci Developer, Davinci ConfiguratorPro, EB Tresos Studio and AUTOSAR Builder.
- Experience in Configuring BSW, RTE and SWCs.
- Experience in integrating AUTOSAR software packages with ECU.
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems (OSEK, QNX, Integrity).
- Experience with in-vehicle networks such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet communications.
- Experience with Vector products (CANoe, CANalyzer, vFlash, CANape, etc).
- Experience with configuration management tools (RTC, MKS, GIT, etc).
- Clear understanding of Agile SW processes and related software methodologies.
- Experience developing software with a defined software development process (e.g. ASPICE, CMMI).
- Good experience with configuration and change management tools.
- Good understanding of Functional safety standards such as ISO26262.
- Good understanding of Cyber Security standards such as SAE J3061.
- Experience with static code analysis tools QAC, Coverity.
- Ability to work in a global environment across different time zones.
Excellent oral and written communication skills (local language & English).
Thanks & Regards
3220 Pointe Pkwy
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Note: Email is the best way to reach me.