Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Embedded Controls Software Project Manager
(“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B Candidates at this time”).
Role : Embedded Controls Software Project Manager
Location: Dearborn, MI
- Basic understanding of automotive control systems.
- Basic understanding of system and software design.
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead all aspects of software timing and delivery for BEV (battery electric vehicle) controller. Roles and responsibilities include direct interface to external and internal software developers. Identifying required content and communicating them to the software feature teams. Tracking open issues and risks to program. Escalating issues that are jeopardizing program-timing delivery.
- Manage low level drivers deliverables for BEV program by tracking open issues and facilitate necessary meetings to ensure issues are progressing to a timely resolution
- Manage supplier software deliverables and ensure alignment in content and timing agreed to support both OEM software builds and Module supplier low level driver deliverables
- Capture software requirements by participating in program reviews / project control reviews, calibration team meetings and EESE requirements cascade meetings. These requirements must then be cascaded to the respective in-house software teams and suppliers.
- Follow up with Sub-System Feature team to ensure alignment with software deliverables and timing.
- Support software integration team by consolidating all planned feature versions and communicates them directly with application integration team for on time application software builds.
- Schedule and track application software design validation testing and align them to program milestones and calibration timing deliverables
Generic Managerial Skills
- Proactive attitude.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated/ self-starter
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, with some electronics, communication and/or software/algorithm development and/or program management background.
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume along with Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1246 OR E-Mail me: anishm at rate matrixonweb.com))