Job Number: R0130217
Embedded Developer, Senior
Provide computer network operations capability development and engineering services, including defense and exploitation to gain strategic advantages. Apply advanced consulting and extensive te chn ical expertise as well as full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and supervise team members.
- 6+ years of experience with sof tware system requirements analysis, design, development, integration, or testing
- Experience with sof tware development in C / C++ for Linux or UNIX-like systems
- Experience with embedded platforms, including Linux, UNIX, Android, or VxWorks
- Experience with Sof tware Reverse Engineering or debugging tools, including IDAPro, OllyDbg, or gdb
- Experience with assembly languages, including development or reversing
- Knowledge of low-level systems programming concepts
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with vulnerability analysis and exploit development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Assembly
- Knowledge of telecommunications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information .
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CMD, NSG1